.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

and to think i saw it on floyd terrace

Tim Martin's Sonnet Project

Friday, September 03, 2004

Double Fantasy

it’s 3 a.m. tv information
blond girls, black girls, tractor trailer school
my life is so much better now
a whole new diet technology
outside terrace hums alert & pregnant
cats in back alley finding my sherry glass
i will have all future discussions in my vestibule
or via text messages
coherencies of android dreams
stumble door phone ring
there is a rhythm to knocking
did you ever count sheep?
in answer to the riddle
it’s easier when i’m asleep

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

"blond girls, black girls, tractor trailer school "

it caught my attention, not sure I want all three in the same dream but if it happens that way I'm not one to complain.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home